At Cremer Global, we provide a broad range of construction services for our clients. Our team is dedicated to excellence in all of the projects we undertake. We are committed to quality, safety and client satisfaction.
Our first priority is safety. Quality, attention to schedule, cost control and regulatory compliance are fundamental values we use to run all of our projects.
Cremer has worked on Federal bases under the Davis-Bacon wage requirements in the state of Florida. We have performed civil and vertical construction tasks.
Cremer has performed renovation work for a number of private clients in both office and retail spaces. Services include carpet, tile, painting, framing and drywall..
Full List of Services:
- Building Construction
- Building Systems
- Civil Infrastructure
- Commercial/Industrial Construction
- Construction Design/Management
- Construction Inspection
- Demolition and Decommissioning
- Design Build
- Energy Efficient Retrofits
- Environmental Remediation
- Facilities Support Services
- HVAC/Generator Replacements
- Indoor/Outdoor Lighting
- Interior/Exterior Renovations
- Maintenance and Repair
- Mechanical and Electrical Upgrades
- Sustainment, Restoration & Modernization (SRM)
- Testing and Commissioning
- Utilities/Infrastructure Systems
Through an approved SBA All – Small Mentor Protégé Agreement, Cremer has teamed with Frazier Engineering, a Licensed General Contracting and Engineering firm with offices in Florida and the DC Metro area.
The CREMER/FRAZIER team members have vast experience with the following federal agencies and bases:
- Washington HQ Services
- Army Corps of Engineers
- Ft. Belvoir, VA
- Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
- Ft. Meade, MD
- Ft. Myer/Ft. McNair, VA
- NSA Mechanicsburg, PA
- Philadelphia Navy Yard
- NAS Jacksonville, FL